In a COVID-19 world where people are staying at home, practicing social distancing, and entrenching themselves online, it’s an optimum time to build a website for your business and put your company on the digital map. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Digital penetration: Per Statista, going online is the most popular tool for Philippine consumers. If you’re a local business and you don’t have an online presence, you could be missing out on possible sales, consumer leads, and marketing strategies. All signs point to an increasingly digital world, so don’t get left behind.
- Brand education for consumers: Think of the Ws of your business — the who, what, where, when, and why. What better way to show this than on your own website? Toot your own horn by publishing previous projects, highlighting partners and clients, and demonstrating that you get the job done. Ask former clients for testimonials and put those front and center. Reviews help you establish credibility and trust.
- Products and services showcase: A website helps you show what you can offer 24/7, 365 days a year. Expect to get questions about your products and services, how to reach you, the people behind your team, and make sure to answer as promptly as possible. Turn your offline targets into online leads.
- Keeping up with your competition: Assume that competitors are online or keep an active social media presence. Are you going to let them take an advantage?
- Professionalism: Give a brief background of your business. If you’ve got certifications, put them on your website. Case studies are also great, since it shows that you’ve completed projects — and that’s more proof of what you can do.
There are many more reasons why you should customize a website, whether it’s for food delivery, e-commerce, supplies, etc. The future may be uncertain, yes. But Xurpas Enterprise can help build you a good foundation.
Shoot us an email at [email protected].